What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZakServers.com or GTHost.com dedicated hosting? Alternatives?

Jokalens

I need dedicated server in Europe.
1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on ZakServers.com and GTHost.com solutions. Any suggestions please?
What dedicated server host in Europe would be better to choose? Why?

Trustworthy dedicated servers are available from qhoster.com and planethoster.com as they are well-balanced with high uptime and low cost.
Their services and support are superb and extremely dedicated.

Netrokesso

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.
Top web hosting provider to deal with. Zakservers.com is a good option to get stable bitcoin dedicated servers.

Dzenmed

I can express the point that GTHost.com instant server host has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin.
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Hedforns

If you are looking for offshore dedicated server and have Bitcoin as payment option - go ahead and check and use ZakServers.com.

Jokalens

zakservers.com is good. However their main specialization is offshore hosting services. So you need to be sure you need exactly offshore. While for example other providers like kvchosting.net are still available.

Curisin

What are the ramifications for organizations that eat up bandwidth and storage in a shared hosting environment? How does the hosting provider mitigate these types of issues?