What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wordpress hosting services?

Cibolens

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 20GBs - SSD space, 500Gbs - transfer!
Any experience with Greenwebpage.com Wordpress hosting services?
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

rosafill23

I can recommend a good hosting service from hostpro.com, as I have been working with them for a long time.
They have very good tariff plans for a WordPress site that will make your site work quickly and efficiently.
I would also like to note the excellent work of their technical support, because they are real professionals. They helped me to transfer my site without any problems, set up Google mail, installed a certificate and set up good security. We all understand that a website without good security is very attractive to all hackers.
And all this help was provided for free via online chat!
If you are interested in this host, please contact them directly via chat or email.

Briganti

Accounts from black.host and planethoster.com are worth trying.
I have been very impressed with all of the features and how easy it is to navigate. Support has not been bad either, top value!

Dzenmed

Why not give Hostnamaste.com openvz vps a try?
Servers are reliable. The features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.