What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WordPress hosting for a friend

SBila88

Hello, everyone!
A friend of mine is looking for hosting for WordPress sites.
It should be a shared hosting for up to 5-10 sites. The sites themselves are small and do not consume many resources. Preferably 20-30 GB of disk space. He actively uses mail (100 emails per hour).
What kind of hosting can you offer? He is attracted to offers from hostrpo.com and bluehost.com

Services from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
The support team is really friendly and helpful, having being able to solve any issues (rarely) I have come across.

Hedforns

Take a look at Netshop isp cPanel web hosting. Softaculous 1-click installer in all web hosting accounts, free site builder, free let’s encrypt ssl certificates, free monthly backups.
Get 2 months free of service if the client chooses annual billing cycle.

Cibolens

Try Libertyvps.net - The support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater! Very straight provider, I’m very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.

Briganti

Accounts from planethoster.com and inet.ws are worth your attention.
Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.

Netrokesso

A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

Take your time to consider greenwebpage.com wordpress hosting. It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.

rosafill23

Tariff plans from hostrpo.com may be of great interest to you. They have a "WordPress Hosting" tariff plan with the "Pro" package (15 Sites, 30 GB NVMe SSD, cPanel) to suit your requirements. If your mailing list is not spam, then you can safely write to their technical support and they can help you set up your mail and website for free.
I would not recommend taking a VPS if you do not have a large mailing list and your sites do not require a lot of resources.

Dzenmed

Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with Rockhoster.com to host your site, big or small!
The wordpress hosting is packaged with ready to use wordpress installation at 1-click. Starting at €3.67/mo.