What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which VPS should I buy?

Jokalens

I'm happy using QHoster.com VPS hosting services. Run many web sites on their dedicated servers and everything works perfect! Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.

I'd draw your attention to deals from time-tested companies: kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

Briganti

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and webhost.pro are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Excellent - say no more! They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.

Netrokesso

Like QHoster.com - They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and centohost.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Their reputation precedes them and they live up to all the positive words I heard before I signed on. Like these companies a lot.

Cibolens

Try GTHost.com cheap vps. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.