What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should I know before choosing a host?

Netrokesso

Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth?
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest to me from their experience?
Do you know anything about Regvps.com dedicated hosting? Are they trustworthy?
What host would you rather choose? Why?

Bingolarre

If your web host has outgrown its shared web host solution, it may be time to move it to virtual web hosting, which is often seen as a low cost alternative to getting your own dedicated server.

Dzenmed

Easy to understand website. I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love Regvps.com - give these guys a try!
Server E5-2670 - $79/month, CPU Intel Xeon E5-2670, RAM 16 GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Switzerland, Zurich.

Hedforns

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.
You can also try NetShop Isp Cyprus VPS. Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.

Jokalens

Highly recommend Regvps.com Germany dedicated hosting. Their prices are reasonable and honestly you get what you pay for!
I am not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.

Cibolens

The bare metal server comes with 100Mbps public and private network uplinks, and you have the flexibility to upgrade or downgrade that connection based on your workloads.
With Regvps.com server hosting, the user can install any software and host any number of sites. Recommended.