What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the best dedicated server providers?

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

Cibolens

I've been with Webdock.io hosting for more than 7 months, and I'd like to say that I like this web host. The support is excellent, there are a few issues with the lack of an actual billing system, everything is taken care with via emails, however this isn't a major issue. Sales and support staff are amazing. Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

LibertyVPS

Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.

Ferioana

I've been with Webdock.io hosting for more than 7 months, and I'd like to say that I like this web host. The support is excellent, there are a few issues with the lack of an actual billing system, everything is taken care with via emails, however this isn't a major issue. Sales and support staff are amazing. Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.
How are spam complaints monitored and dealt with?

Dzenmed

No doubt, Gigapros.com is one of the best solutions for getting dedicated servers at good rates along with nice features.
For instance, Intel Xeon E5 server with 6 CPU cores: Fully managed, 128 GB DDR4 RAM, 4 TB disck, 69/month.

Hedforns

Anyone with web hosting needs would and should feel 100% comfortable relying on Digitalserver.com.mx hosting dedicado economico.
The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
Glad to find them!

Netrokesso

My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found NetShop ISP and have never looked back.
Great Host and very reliable. They have everything you need, support is friendly and helpful. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.