What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the adavantages of VPS solution?

Cibolens

I think that it is right place to ask about the advantages of using VPS hosting solution.
I came across hostnamaste.com and found out that they offer VPS hosting solutions.
Can you tell me what you think about the quality of their services?
Have you ever used them before?

Briganti

Well VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
These guys will take care of you and they don't make you feel out of place or like you are a bother to them.

Dzenmed

Well, OwnWebservers.com makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands :)
This host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".

Have a look at VPS accounts from time-tested companies: legionbox.com and inet.ws.
They are the best ever. The support stuff are very committed and offer fast and service and they are available 24/7/365 for assistance. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Hedforns

I have used several other hosts, but none offer the rock-solid operation that NetShop isp web host does. Like their cheap vps solutions in multiple locations.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent web hosting service, don't hesitate, this decent host will meet your expectations in terms of reliability, speed and support.

Jokalens

Moved to Hostnamaste.com openvz vps after poor service. Good network uptime. Also clear and accurate responses to support queries.
Great prices, and you get everything you need for successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host.