What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well-balanced dedicated servers?

Cibolens

Hello,
I came across NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated hosting packages.
They seem to be offered very good dedicated servers. Do they accept bitcoins!
I wonder if there is any other options to compare them with?

Briganti

Have a look at dedicated servers from time-tested companies: coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED : -15% OFF) and allwebhost.com (50% first month discount).
Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.

Peterson

Right dedicated servers are available from coinshosting.com and hostsailor.com.
We are very happy with their services. Support Team is prompt and responsive. We will definitely recommend them.

Hedforns

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock with Neironvps.com dedicated hosting. Support is good - ticket system works well.