What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

webhost.pro vs planethoster.com

Netrokesso

I think you should broaden the range of your search. As good alternative, check out GTHost.com instant servers. The price and features remain solid.
This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

Dzenmed

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.
Take a look at hostingsource.com web servers in the USA. The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans.

Hedforns

I've moved over a website from another server to Webhost.pro web host because of the superior service and features at a very good price.
Their network is brilliant, I've not noticed any downtime or connection problems, when pinging the server it's less than 50MS, which Is brilliant due to my poor home internet connection.

Peterson

Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com.
These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.

Have a look at servers from qhoster.com and owned-networks.net as they are well-balanced and cheap.
Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.

Jokalens

Give vote for Web Host Pro cpanel hosting solutions. Very Cost effective compared to other providers and so quick in resolving problems, would recommend to any business.