What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web hosts that have stable offshore servers?

Hedforns

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I've found out that NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Zakservers.net offer offshore dedicated servers at good rates.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability of this hosting provider. Will it be worth using their hosting solutions? Do they offer any discounts?

Jokalens

From all the web hosts I've used in the past, for both personal and professional purposes, I've never been happier than with Zakservers.com offshore dedicated servers.
Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the Control Panel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.

Briganti

Dedicated servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are provided on lovely conditions and prices are competitive.
They provide timely support and a good hosting which is very reliable.

Netrokesso

Well, Zakservers.com has always done a good job for us. I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.