What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web hosts that have stable hosting servers?

Cibolens

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found XXIwebhosting.com and Hostingsource.com solutions. The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on these hosting providers.

Will it be worth using their hosting solutions? Do they offer any discounts?

Dzenmed

They both have nice reputation in the hosting service market. Still recommend you to widen the range of your search. Check out kvchosting.net solutions in the USA - the work is based on quality.

Plans from rockhoster.com and hostround.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are great in all aspects!
1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .
2. Live chat support is ok.
3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
4. Uptime is good.

Hedforns

Highly recommend these guys. Hostingsource.com has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

Jokalens

As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
Can say that hostingsource.com website hosting service is the best I have ever used before. OVERALL, it is excellent, quality hosting service with quality support.