What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web hosts that have servers in Europe?

Dzenmed

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host... I have found out that Exmasters.com has servers in Europe and this what I need.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability of this hosting provider. Will it be worth using their hosting solutions? Do they offer any discounts?

Servers from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
No glitches or outages so far.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!

Hedforns

It turns out that I've been hosting 3 web sites for about 7 months with Exmasters.com vps hosting. I'm happy so far.
I like this web host and will definitely continue using their hosting services.

Netrokesso

If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with exmasters.com web host, but if your site is for business look elsewhere.
You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users, all sorts of goodies.

Jokalens

Can't find anything to really complain about Hostnamaste.com host. Their help desk is fast and efficient. I'm often surprised with how quick they answer my questions & their patience & politeness.