What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web hosting signup methodology?

Hedforns

Can someone describe their web hosting signup methodology?
I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done.
We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions? Do you know anything about Profvds.com and Exmasters.com vps solutions? Any reviews please? Other options?

Jokalens

Like Profvds.com Slovakia vps. They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!
It is an extremely proficient web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.

Cibolens

A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour. If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step.
Go for a medium sizes web host and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

You can rely on Neironvps.com NVMe VPS. They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.