What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS with ddos protection?

Jokalens

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection. I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 2GB of RAM and at least 20GB of Space, I have a budget of $10 a month.
Have seen hostingsource.com offered low-cost US VPS solutions? Any comments on their reliability and speed?
Alternatives for comparison?

VPS plans from legionbox.com and hostround.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
For the price these hosts actually pack a tonne of features and I've been pleasantly surprised by their reliability and support.

Cibolens

Pleased with exmasters.com vps hosting. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Briganti

VPS plans from hostround.com and black.host can be quite right for meeting all your needs.
Good price, good hardware used, up to date operating system and ready-to help-support - make your VPS services really powerful. Taking into account the price and diversity of locations - it is a real bargain.

Dzenmed

I am lucky having found hostingsource.com web host - these guys are professionals. Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings. Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up...

Hedforns

Well, ZipServers.com is a wonderful host. Current Promotion: 25% off LIFETIME SSD VPS with code: SSD2022 - https://zipservers.com/vps.php
I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them.

Peterson

Accounts from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
Peerless customer service. Great value! Outstanding tech support.