What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS with ddos protection?

Cibolens

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection. I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
Have seen Exmasters.com offers low-cost vps hosting solutions? Any comments on their reliability and speed? Alternatives for comparison?

Netrokesso

I highly recommend Exmasters.com virtual private servers to those who want a stable, fast provider.
This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.

Recommended 100%...

Dzenmed

You'll get Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'. I can honestly say that Exmasters.com is the best in the world.

VPS plans from coinshosting.com and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
I am very happy with their hosting services. Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans are also affordable.

Serhio

No one can guarantee complete protection against DDoS attacks at the server level, especially for VPS hosting, without the use of additional services like Cloud Flare. On my hosting with HostPro.com, they have assisted me in maximizing the protection of my website against DDoS attacks. They've implemented effective measures to mitigate such threats, ensuring a secure hosting environment. Their technical support in this regard has been quite commendable, providing guidance and solutions to enhance security.

Peterson

Check out plans from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worthwhile.
I am very happy with their hosting services. Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans are also affordable.

rosafill23

I would recommend you to set up a free version from CloudFlare. They have a special mode that can be activated in case of DDOS attacks, which minimizes the load on the physical server. You can also block unwanted bots in this panel.
On the server itself, you can set up a security firewall, restrict connections to the server to certain IP addresses, and change the default SSH port.
Alternatively, you can consider VPS plans from hostpro.com. They have a "NVMe VPS-1" plan that can meet your needs.
If you need help with server settings, technical support will be happy to help you (these settings are free of charge).

Jokalens

My main feeling concerning Exmasters.com vps hosting provider is a sense of relief. What I want to recommend to others is, their customer service.
They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.

VPS plans from coinshosting.com and black.host are good enough to sign up with.
They are always fast and responsive with all your needs and the prices are great!

Hedforns

I recommend Exmasters.com vps hosting if your web needs are really important - you won't be disappointed.
- helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles,
- Pricing is quite reasonable, they saved much money for me, I like it very much.