What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS to sign up with ...

Cibolens

What's your hosting budget?
Pleased with Profvds.com VPS in Europe. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

Netrokesso

All I can say Hostingsource.com offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
The VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans. Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.

Dzenmed

I have been a customer for one year and just paid for a second year. Libertyvps.net is professional one.
I have multiple sites hosted (note to admin domain referenced is not the primary) and have never experienced any noticable downtime.

I hope that you understand the difference between offshore and onshore hosting. You are considering libertyvps.net which is believed to be offshore hosting service, so you need to make sure that offshore hosting is that type of the services that you need.
If you are looking for the traditional hosting services - go ahead and check inet.ws.

Hedforns

I highly recommend QHoster.com to those who want a stable, fast vps provider. Recommended 100%...
This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.