What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS to sign up with ...

Briganti

VPS plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Netrokesso

I have two separate sites that I host with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS. Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either. Easy to use, friendly interface.

Dzenmed

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

I've been with kvchosting.net SSD VPS for at least 8 months now. Very rarely have I had problems and when I did, they were handled quickly by support tickets.
The server is very stable. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful.

Hosting plans from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are full-featured and well-supported.
Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedback from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.

Jokalens

I can not express how happy I'm with kvchosting.net SSD VPS. Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable.
Very happy so far. I highly recommend them if you care about your online presence.