What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS service provider in Europe?

Dzenmed

Hello!
I have been looking for good and quality VPS service provider in Europe.
I managed to find Virtono.com Cloud VPS - The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly..
Do you think they are good? Any alternatives for comparison?

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com are worth trying.
They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.

Hedforns

Take a look at webdock.io VPS hosting. The kind of host i've been looking for a long time. Support is A++!
Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

Briganti

VPS plans from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com are solid and reliable enough to have a deal with.
They will suit any webmasters' needs on favorable terms because of their flexibility and reliability.

Jokalens

I've tried a few hosting providers but Cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting beats them all. I actually was really surprised.
I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their plans.

Netrokesso

As I know, hosting022.com is a professional web host offering Serbia VPS solutions at reasonable rates.
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Accounts from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com can be right for you.
These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.

Fanaticspect

As I know, hosting022.com is a professional web host offering Serbia VPS solutions at reasonable rates.
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?