What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS Hosting Required

Cibolens

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
Do you know anything about Libertyvps.net vps hosting solutions? Any reviews please?
Other options?

Netrokesso

As a customer of Libertyvps.net Bitcoin vps, I am particularly fortunate to have a reliable email and website host, as well as a support team that is available to timely answer all questions no matter how insignificant. I am very pleased with the service provided. When the time comes to back up your server, it transfers those changes to their multi-terabyte central backup system. It can be configured to backup as frequently as every hour.

Dzenmed

The guys at Rockhoster.com are no nonsense, respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them. Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable.

Jokalens

Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
Recommend to use RegVPS.com linux vps for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.