What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS for hosting video materials?

Cibolens

Hi,
I need Slovakia HD video hosting server. Need Huge traffic but it will be good if they have good Hardware.
What are your views on OBhost.net vps hosting solutions? Can I trust them? What host is better?
Please suggests.
Thanks.

Briganti

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are worth trying.
Super easy to manage and always available. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!

Dzenmed

If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give RegVPS.com Hosting a chance - you won't regret it.
First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

Hedforns

I definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. Also choose time-tested and trusted host - keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success.
Without a doubt, the best thing about Exmasters.com vps hosting provider is their support, I've never came across another provider that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can.

Peterson

Have a look at VPS accounts from hostround.com and legionbox.com.
Their hosting services and features make my hosting life simple. The chat support had been brilliant. Sometimes I have messed up but the support team had me going again in no more than 15 minutes. I can honestly say I never remember my website being down for a minute. So from my point of view they rock.

Jokalens

Choosing the right kind of web hosting can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.
Take a look at Profvds.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap vps solutions. Network uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.