What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

video vps hosting?

Cibolens

Hello,
I've been looking for the best providers that can provide Video VPS hosting.
Today I found GTHost.com offers nice vps hosting solutions. Are they good for video vps hosting?
Have you ever used them? What host would you rather choose? Why?

Briganti

VPS plans from black.host and owned-networks.net can be right for you.
They are an excellent choice for web hosting. They are reasonably priced, provide excellent email-based support, and are incredibly reliable. I have really enjoyed working with them. Two thumbs up!

Netrokesso

Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget! I’d recommend GTHost.com vps to everyone.
The team launched a KVM VPS service in 15 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami, NYC, Montreal, Seattle, Toronto, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

VPS plans from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and inet.ws (GMY0BX8CEL- 40% off for the first 3 months) are worth trying.
Great services like always - immediate, professional, friendly and really helpful, going over and above the requested.
Their services and support are superb and extremely dedicated.

Hedforns

Happy using GTHost.com Ashburn vps. The admin interface is great, webmail etc all work perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE. All servers with IPMI on board, they have a gray IP for security, they can be accessed through the admin, a real IP will be allocated for the duration of the session, the client can use IPMI at any time for free.