What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Site Servers?

Hedforns

Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and need server.
Which of the servers needs to be powerful? Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions?
Reliable? Other options?

Jokalens

I joined NetShop-isp.com.cy a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well. I got set up in under an hour, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible.

Check out plans from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
The features provided are excellent and the prices are competitive.

Cibolens

Believe their US dedicated servers will serve your demands. Softaculous included for FREE in all plans.
Also get full admin/root access with every dedicated hosting package and 24/7 on-site technical support. Give NetShop-isp.com.cy a try.

Netrokesso

Give NetShop Isp hosting a try. They do everything that the big hosting providers I have my other sites with do, only they do it much better.
They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

Bingolarre

As a hosting client, saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.

rosafill23

When building a video website, server performance is crucial, especially in terms of processing power, storage, and bandwidth. HostPro.com offers powerful hosting solutions that are ideal for such sites. Their servers have high-performance hardware, ample storage space, and reliable bandwidth to ensure smooth video streaming and fast loading of your content.
This hosting service provides excellent customer support, ready to help you with any technical issues or requests. A user-friendly control panel makes managing your server and website simple.

Peterson

Accounts from ewallhost.com and planethoster.com are worthwhile.
They have set the bar high for other hosting out there and it will be extremely hard to beat. I have finally found hosting companies that I will be a life-long customer with.