What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Site Dedicated Servers?

Cibolens

Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and need dedicated server.
Which of the servers needs to be powerful? Any info on hostingsource.com server hosting solutions?
Reliable? Other options?

Have a look at dedicated servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering quality hosting services.
Their hosting services and features make my hosting life simple. The chat support had been brilliant. Sometimes I have messed up but the support team had me going again in no more than 15 minutes. I can honestly say I never remember my website being down for a minute. So from my point of view they rock.

Netrokesso

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Like hostingsource.com solutions. Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Dzenmed

You will find hosting sites by popularity, by prices, by features and a lot more.
You can also read what the web hosting geeks are talking about and what they have to say about web hosting platforms, bandwidth and more.

I'm very satisfied Datapacket.net - dedicated hosting is superb. Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all.
Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.

Hedforns

If your web host has outgrown its shared solution, it may be time to move it to virtual web hosting, which is often seen as a low cost alternative to getting your own dedicated server.
Nice servidores dedicados you can get from digitalserver.com.mx provider. Helpful and professional customer support - they work 24/7 and always ready to help and solve any trouble.

Peterson

Right servers are available from these hosts: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.
The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.

Jokalens

I have been with ServerUnion.com server hosting in Europe for over a year and have been pleased so far. 99.99% Uptime is correct.
This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.

Briganti

Plans from owned-networks.net and legionbox.com are full-featured and cheap.
These are almost perfect hosting companies that stand behind what they advertise.
Their response for support and the performance of their service are fantastic.