What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best VPS provider

Cibolens

As for the cheap openvz vps solutions, you'd better choose Hostnamaste.com solutions.
It is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months.

Briganti

VPS deals from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are worth trying.
These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.

Netrokesso

Very happy so far. I highly recommend Profvds.com cheap vps if you care about your online presence. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

Hedforns

I have seen a lot of good providers which you can add to your list.
Consider regvps.com. They are one of the best providers.

Peterson

VPS accounts from profvds.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.

rosafill23

What do you expect to get from hosting? What resources do you need for your project? Which data center to host the server? Any details could make it easier to find a good host.
On my part, I can suggest hosting from hostpro.com.
They have great service, competitive prices, and qualified technical support.
They can help you choose the best VPS plan for you and set it up for you.
Take a moment of your time and check out their offerings.

Jokalens

My ssd vps is very quick. I highly recommend Neironvps.com guys! Support so far is quite good. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.