What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solid VPS Host Required

Jokalens

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting service?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance

Cibolens

Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would rate them 4.8. Really Great job.
Like this Hostnamaste.com openvz vps package: OpenVZ-1536 at $6.99/Mo - 1xCPUs, RAM 1536MB, 35GB Storage, 2TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.

rosafill23

When choosing a hosting provider, you should carefully consider the different alternatives and pay attention to important parameters such as performance, security, and price.
I would recommend that you consider using VPS services from hostpro.com. This provider is known for its excellent reputation and high level of service. With their help, you can get reliable and fast hosting for your project, regardless of its size and complexity.