What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solid server to sign up with ...

Briganti

Servers from kvchosting.net and black.host are provided on sweet terms and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

Netrokesso

I'm impressed with the folks at kvchosting.net web host. They provide the information, services and tools for users to really work with a website and to develop it properly.

Hedforns

Like kvchosting.net solutions. From time to time I've needed to request support.
Each time, I've been amazed at how quickly I get a response. Today was no exception - my problem solved in minutes!

Peterson

Servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Support has been responsive and on point. They would be good for any level of customer, and yes I would recommend them to anyone.

Servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are solid and reliable enough to have a deal with.
Their web hosting is great quality! It is easy to set up a website, and easy to edit, the hosting is amazing, it never crashed unlike past hosts, 100% uptime, the support team are very helpful, it doesn't take long at all to get your issues fixed, they are kind, and fixing.

Dzenmed

Think that I'll stay a long-term customer! Kvchosting.net is a good hosting provider. Customer service is prompt and always give me the information I need to make my website function the best.

Jokalens

Have been very happy with kvchosting.net USA dedicated hosting service. Uptime is good.
Pricing is a bit high for a startup site with little to no value or income. But for the quality of the service, definitely worth it.

Google apps and gmail is working absolutely fine.