What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solid server provider

Dzenmed

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

My experience using hostingsource.com dedicated hosting in the USA has been phenomenal to say the least.
Servers are always fast, issues are resolved promptly and pricing is perfect. Each ticket was responded to in a timely manner which was so quick I was amazed.

Servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are the best companies to have a deal with.
They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.

Peterson

Servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and low cost.
Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!

Jokalens

I'm confident enough with 21st-thailand.com thai web hosting to host all of my sites with them - both personal and business.
I'd say they are friendly people, have good service, good value for money and only minor flaws.