What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server hosting solutions in Europe?

Cibolens

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I've seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Any info on Zakservers.com server hosting solutions in Europe? What host is better? Any reviews please?

Thank you.

Dzenmed

I was looking for a good hosting website as my current host provided me with really bad service and found Zakservers.com web host. And since I have been with dealing with this decent host I have never had problems and getting everything up was easy. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Jokalens

Happy dealing with NetShop Isp dedicated servers. Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.
They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.