What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Recommendations for a Good VPS – Your Experiences?

Max

Hello everyone!

I've been going through a multitude of VPS offers on this forum, but I'm having a hard time deciding which one to choose. The wide array of options only makes the decision more challenging.

Would anyone be willing to share their experiences with VPS services from different hosting companies? I'm interested in hearing about your experiences regarding reliability, speed, pricing policies, and customer support.

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Hedforns

Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast. Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.
Try NeironVPS.com ssd vps solutions. A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.

rosafill23

It depends on what kind of VPS you want.
When choosing among hosters, you need to consider several factors:
- server capacity and staffing, their location;
- whether daily backups are created;
- how often and how well the technical support responds, what kind of communication with them and what their mode of operation is;
- I consider prices to be the last but not the least important criterion, but if we want really high-quality hosting, we have to understand the prices set.
For my part, I can offer my host hostpro.com.
It has good technical support, which works in chat and email mode around the clock every day.
Backups are created every day, so in case of trouble, the guys can quickly restore the server.
A pleasant factor is that there are girls working in technical support and they are no worse!
I am satisfied with the pricing policy, I have a server that is customized to my needs and resources.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in the chat, they will answer even the simplest ones.

Jokalens

I must say NeironVPS.com vps hosting is GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.
I first signed up with them because the price was extreamly reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and black.host can be right for you.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.

Cibolens

Try Hostnamaste.com kvm vps - they did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings.

Netrokesso

You can rely on GTHost.com vps host. Specific ports are filtered to protect their customers. Common worms and some dangerous services could allow intruders access or malicious actions. The team launched a KVM VPS service in 15 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami, NYC, Montreal, Seattle, Toronto, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Fernblair

Hello everyone!

I've been going through a multitude of VPS offers on this forum, but I'm having a hard time deciding which one to choose. The wide array of options only makes the decision more challenging.

Would anyone be willing to share their experiences with VPS services from different hosting companies? I'm interested in hearing about your experiences regarding reliability, speed, pricing policies, and customer support.

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
What's your hosting budget?

Dzenmed

If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then Profvds.com is the way to go.
I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.

Serhio

I don't know about the hosts you mentioned. I have been using hostpro.com for some time and so far I haven't had any problems with them. I had an issue with setting up the firewall and their technical support helped me for free. A plus is the daily backup, as I often like to 'break' my server)