What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Right host to stick to ...

Briganti

VPS accounts from netshop-isp.com.cy and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Jokalens

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
I know Webdock.io is a nice place for getting affordable VPS plans. Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.
They are extremely competitively priced and offer a lot of resources for a low cost.

GiGaPros

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Cibolens

It happened so that Rockhoster.com has the best Tech and general support I have experienced and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
If you are thinking about switching, this is the provider to go with - highly recommended.

Hostforweb Inc

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Netrokesso

Give NetShop ISP a try. They are offering Free VPS Trial now - it's nice opportunity to test their server.
The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Hedforns

I've been with Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS for over a year now. They even helped me with things on my wordpress installation.
There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.