What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Right and stable server to buy ...

Servers from asvhost.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap and I wonder which one is better for me to go?

Briganti

QHoster.com and planethoster.com servers are the best to sign up with.
In my honest opinion, they surely offer the best hosting options online without a doubt, with exceptional customer services and super fast servers.

Netrokesso

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget? What are your current website management skills?
Pretty good well-balanced dedicated servers you'll find at Webhost.pro and also GTHost.com web hosts. They've done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Hedforns

I've finally found a good home with Datapacket.net dedicated servers. I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive.
It is not the first webhost I hosted with and I can say the support is one of the most important things to look at when selecting a webhost.

Peterson

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
The quality/price is very good and hosting is recommended for people who are interested in getting quality services.

KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
Their hosting services and features make my hosting life simple. The chat support had been brilliant. Sometimes I have messed up but the support team had me going again in no more than 15 minutes. I can honestly say I never remember my website being down for a minute. So from my point of view they rock.