What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reliable dedicated hosting solutions?

Cibolens

Hello!
I know that location of the server matters.
So I wanted to ask which providers are good for US audience and which one for Mexico?
I was suggested to check Digitalserver.com.mx dedicated hosting solutions.

In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?

Netrokesso

While I have been hosting with GTHost.com for very long period, the service has been reliable and the host has been responsive to all of my questions.
It's a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting providers. Awesome server hosting service.

Dzenmed

I’d recommend Digitalserver.com.mx to anyone wanting a stable hosting service. Like their servidores dedicados.
These guys are wonderful! Fast technical support. I have never had a problem with downtime because it always seems to be up. Besides the great support the prices are very reasonable.

Hedforns

When I found hostnamaste.com web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
The budget dedicated server package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

Peterson

Servers from canspace.ca and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.

Jokalens

I'm pleased to say that digitalserver.com.mx has delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise. Recommend their servidores dedicados en Mexico.
So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their server systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable.