What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quality e-hosting service?

Cibolens

Hello! I've been looking for good and quality hosting service provider.
I managed to find KVChosting.net and GTHost.com VPS hosting. Require 30 SSD GB HD, 4GB of RAM.
Do you think they are good? What host is better? Any alternatives for comparison?

Briganti

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are full-featured and their prices are competitive.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Netrokesso

Moved to kvchosting.net servers after poor service with my previous web host.
Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.

I have no complaints with them and would definitely recommend them.

Hedforns

Kvchosting.net offers vps hosting for Windows 2008 & 2012 server with RDP on the VPS - Unmanaged.
Virtual private servers are affordable and powerful, offering you your own mail server and greater security control.

rosafill23

I would like to suggest that you also consider hosting from hostpro.com.
Hostpro.com is known for their reliability and quality customer service. They offer various VPS plans that can meet your needs and provide high bandwidth and high-performance SSDs and NVMe drives. In addition, hostpro.com has experienced customer support that is always ready to help you.

VPS plans from owned-networks.net are the best to have a deal with.
Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

Jokalens

You can rely on Rockhoster.com kvm vps. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

Right VPS plans are available from from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
I've been having issues with many providers until I found these ones.
First great surprise : Everything you see on their website is true, real, not sugarcoated.
Second great surprise : Their customer support is incredibly efficient.
And third great surprise : The websites load fast, and are reliable.
I would definitely recommend.