What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powerful server for 10 WordPress sites?

Jokalens

I will be doing annual billing so need a reliable provider. (have bad experiences in the past)
I need about 500GBs ssd disk, 10tbs bw, and a fair share of memory and CPU.
I currently have 10 WordPress sites to host, average daily traffic is around 10k-15k.
budget $100-120/month
What are your views on Regvps.com web hosting provider?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Reliable hosting poviders are: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
These guys are the best hosting companies I have ever worked with. So fast, courteous and knowledgeable!

Cibolens

This stable host has amazing support, either by phone (very fast, no more than 3 minutes wait time compared with many other hosts that could take easily an hour on hold to get through to someone), e-mail or online chat. Regvps.com support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues. Try this package: Server i7-6700 - $94/month, CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 64GB, SSD 2 x 512GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany, Nuremberg.

Briganti

Accounts from planethoster.com and owned-networks.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.

Netrokesso

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!
Try considering ZakServers.com bitcoin servers. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price. 12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan, and offer high quality offshore servers with true 24/7/365 customer support.