What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

podcast and shoutcast hosting?

Cibolens

I have a client who needs podcast and shoutcast hosting services for his new project.
The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
I know Neironvps.com hosting is quite good, but don't really know how good it for podcast and shoutcast.
How do you find their pricing? Have you ever used its shoutcast and podcast hosting services?
What other places do you know for such hosting services?

Netrokesso

I've never had a downtime problem, never a problem with customer support, and never a problem using their panel.
I am constantly impressed with the support offered by NeironVPS.com cheap vps. They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for.

Dzenmed

Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend. The tools provided are great! Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them.
I wouldn't move from NeironVPS.com dedicated server hosting for anything, not while it's working as great as now!

Hedforns

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started. Try to look at Allwebhost.com and also GTHost.com dedicated servers. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Peterson

Hosting plans from coinshosting.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.

Check out plans from decent hosting providers: planethoster.com and hostingsource.com.
They have excellent technical support system. Very quick answers to questions as well. Provided free tools are fun to create basic good-looking pages. I would recommend them, especially to non-technical customers.

Jokalens

I like this web host. I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with NeironVPS.com by my side, I never worry about that anymore.
I have nearly everything unlimited with tons of features. About 400-500 applications installable with one click! They are really worth every cent you pay for.

Accounts from planethoster.com and owned-networks.net can be quite right for you.
They are polite, fast, professional and offer unbeatable prices!