What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plesk hosting for opencart website?

Hedforns

I'm looking for the plesk hosting solution with these specs: 30GBs - SSD space, 800Gbs - transfer, hosting opencart website.
Any experience with Hostnamaste.com website hosting hosting services? So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

Jokalens

I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend NetShop isp UK web hosting! Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source projects.
Get 2 months free of service if the client chooses annual billing cycle. Host unlimited websites in each cPanel account (they can do this with addon domains and subdomains).

Cibolens

Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
A host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I transferred my domain once I realized that Hostnamaste.com is a good kvm vps host, I didn’t realize what I was missing.
It has been great! Everything on the site is easy to understand and VERY user friendly.

Netrokesso

Happy with Hostnamaste.com kvm vps solutions. Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
Instant Server Setup as soon as Payment has been Passed. They have created an exclusive selection of high performing and stable machines, located in the best data center facilities.

Dzenmed

Give hostnamaste.com a try. Like this one: OpenVZ-1536 at $6.99/Mo - 1xCPUs, RAM 1536MB, 35GB Storage, 2TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.