What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

owned-networks.net vs inet.ws

Netrokesso

How are spam complaints monitored and dealt with?

Try Profvds.com - Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

Highly recommended.

Dzenmed

I can't possibly rave about them more. I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with Hostnamaste.com openvz vps.
They've helped me more than I even thought I needed it and installing apps on my page is as simple as clicking a button in their awesome admin page.

Cibolens

After struggling with horrible providers I moved to Regvps.com cheap vps. Superb features, service, and quality.
I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.

Hedforns

Why not give Hostnamaste.com openvz vps a try?
They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct.

If you want that personalized service then this is the place.