What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OpenVZ VPS providers?

Cibolens

Nice openvz vps solutions you can get from QHoster.com experts. Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.

Netrokesso

Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage.
Try Hostnamaste.com openvz vps. The servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Technicians are skillful and qualified.

Curisin

What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is the required period of notice?

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

Hedforns

I've been using profvds.com for nine months. I run my site at their personal hosting plans. The features included in them are really cool. VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.