What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need stable server for huge traffic website

Hedforns

Hi,
I need a HD video hosting server. Need Huge traffic but it will be good if they have good Hardware.
What are your views on GTHost.com server hosting solutions? Can I trust them? What host is better?
Please suggests.
Thanks.

Peterson

Servers from asvhost.com and qhoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
You will be ultimately satisfied using their services as they are low cost and full-featured. Keep it up!

Jokalens

Happy with GTHost.com instant servers. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false. Their LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds.
Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.

Services from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
The websites and tools are clear and easy to understand. If you need help the support team are always there and are polite, professional, helpful and so very fast!

Cibolens

Can say that GTHost.com is excellent webhosting provider, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers, Vista, price is higher than other hosts, but because they are EXCELLENT.
The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.

Netrokesso

Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job! GTHost.com is the host you can rely on in any situation. They are always right on top of everything that I needed.

Dzenmed

USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
I signed up with GTHost.com and everything went very smooth. Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.

Briganti

Stable servers are available from planethoster.com and greenwebpage.com.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.