What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need hosting. I will be uploading videos

Cibolens

I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast. Does such a hosting exist?
Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
Do you think Hostpro.com hosting will be worth trying or not? Any reviews?

Briganti

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
They are the best. Support is always on-hand to help with just about anything - if they can't fix it in chat, they escalate to a ticket, which is actioned almost immediately. They constantly upgrade/maintain security and have some of the best in the field working there to keep everything running right.

Netrokesso

My sites have run fast and the cost is amazing. NetShop ISP is the right host to deal with and run web sites with. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.

Dzenmed

I rate Hostnamaste.com 100% in their support and everything. They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.

Have a look at hosting plans from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net as they are full-featured and cheap.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!

Hedforns

As an alternative, can recommend Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers.
Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.

Peterson

Quality and reliable hosting is available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.

QHoster.com and rockhoster.com plans are reliable and solid enough to sign up with.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!

Jokalens

Take a look at Blazing Fast Host solutions. I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide.
I feel that the package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and any size business. I'm happy with this service.