What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with choosing a VPS host.

Dzenmed

I need help choosing a VPS host. I need hosting with cpanel, plesk or vesta at least 6gb of ram, around 60gb of storage (SSD). I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $20 to $40 a month.
What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy vps hosting? Are they reliable? What host is better?

Hedforns

I needed an inexpensive, yet reliable host and this provider met my demands. Highly recommend Netshop isp Netherlands VPS.
Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install from cpanel.

Jokalens

I have been with NetShop-isp.com.cy for over a year and have been pleased so far. Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.
This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.

Cibolens

A level of technical support should also be taken into consideration. It happens that many web site hosting services providers don't actually provide the 24/7 support they are boasting they have. There are different kinds of the support, but the most widespread is a 24/7 online support. It’s better to choose those web hosting companies that provide online technical support. It's more convenient. Of course one of the key factors is how quickly they respond to your request.

As an alternative, can also draw your attention to Zipservers.com vps hosting solutions. Current Promotion: 25% off LIFETIME SSD VPS with code: SSD2022

Briganti

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and sunucun.com.tr are worth trying.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

Netrokesso

The cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers.
So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, NetShop-isp.com.cy is the way to go. For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Like their Cyprus VPS.

rosafill23

Considering your requirements and budget, hostpro.com is a great choice for VPS hosting. They offer VPS plans with cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, CWP, CyberPanel control panels that provide flexibility in managing your server. This hosting will satisfy your resource needs for efficiently running multiple WordPress and BuddyPress websites, as the resources on a VPS are quite easily scalable.
hostpro.com is known for reliability, performance, and affordability. Their servers have high uptime, fast SSD/NVMe storage, and responsive support, ensuring that your websites remain available and responsive to visitor requests. In addition, hostpro.com offers competitive pricing within your budget, making them a cost-effective solution without compromising on quality.
Overall, hostpro.com is the best choice for VPS hosting, offering the features, reliability, and support you need to effectively meet your requirements within your budget.