What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

managed VPS with ddos protection?

Jokalens

I'm now interested in finding possibly a managed VPS with ddos protection.
I only need basic protection, a 4 core CPU and 16GB of RAM and at least 40GB of Space, I have a budget of $40/month.
Have found cloudarion.com or rightservers.com managed VPS hosting. Can I rely on them? Any reviews or comments?
Other reliable hosting suggestions?

Netrokesso

You can trust cloudarion.com SSD VPS web host. I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.
It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

Dzenmed

I'd definitely recommend Rightservers.com Canadian VPS solutions. You'll be more than pleased.
They have a brilliantly designed KNOWLEDGE BASE where one can find almost anything! And if not there still is the tol free call support and ticketing system.

Hedforns

So if you make Rightservers.com your choice for Managed VPS you have made a great choice as I did. Control Panel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient.