What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Windows host

Cibolens

I would like to find the most reliable place for Windows media service.
Have seen GTHost.com offered nice windows vps hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

Dzenmed

As an alternative, try considering Allwebhost.com cheap vps. The staff is personable, patient, and very attentive.
In the months that followed the support team has always answered my questions with thorough technical knowledge, making sure that even a small business customer could handle the technical advice.

Hedforns

It turns out that GTHost.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Have some of my websites running at their Montreal vps. Hot-Swappable Redundant Power Supplies, Fans and Drive Trays.

Peterson

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
Services are Awesomely awesome, I feel home every time I talk to someone on the Tech Gurus Team.

Jokalens

Give GTHost.com vps a try. Ubuntu, Debian, Centos, Rocky and more – you'll have a wide variety of operating systems to choose from.
Specific ports are filtered to protect their customers. Common worms and some dangerous services could allow intruders access or malicious actions.