What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for vps host for Media

Hedforns

I would like to find the most reliable place for media service.
Have seen GTHost.com and also QHoster.com offers nice vps hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

Peterson

Deals from owned-networks.net are worth trying.
The value is great, my web site is really fast, and the people have been exceptional as well. All in all, I definitely Recommend them; the money will be very well-spent.

Plans from black.host and owned-networks.net are good enough to sign up with.
They are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.

Briganti

VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and inet.ws are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Their Web hosting is marvelous! For a low price you can have a perfect Web host, it has a lot of features and is smooth to use. I never had any problems using their Web hosting. I suggest you to use them for a 99.9% uptime website!

Dzenmed

I'm extremely happy with GTHost.com Miami vps and will continue to have them host our site. I am also extremely happy with the site builder and the control panel. It makes it so easy to build a website that even someone like me, who has no web experience whatsoever, can do so. The templates look very nice and the builder is very easy to use.

Jokalens

Specific ports are filtered to protect their customers. Common worms and some dangerous services could allow intruders access or malicious actions.
Although I've only been with GTHost.com cheap vps for a short period of time, I'm very impressed. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

Netrokesso

Trust Exmasters.com - they offer nice virtual private servers. Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'.
As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.

rosafill23

I want to share my positive experience with a hosting service that I have been using for a long time - hostpro.com. Their services are impressive in terms of reliability and excellent customer support.
Regarding your question about GTHost.com and QHoster.com, both of them offer good VPS hosting plans. However, I would recommend considering hostpro.com as an alternative for comparison. They also provide a high level of reliability and offer different plans that can fit different needs.
My experience with hostpro.com is very positive and I can always count on their technical support. In particular, if you run a media service, it might be important for you to have a stable and fast hosting.