What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For USA VPS

Cibolens

Hello guys
I'm looking for a VPS provider on USA node that is using magento commerce shopping cart for a Good Price I can go Up to $40/month
anyone know where I can find it ? Have your ever heard of kvchosting.net ssd vps? Are they good? Others please?

Thanks in advance

Briganti

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are full-featured and cheap.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.

Netrokesso

You can rely on kvchosting.net ssd vps in the USA. The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.

Dzenmed

I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly.
If you are thinking about switching, kvchosting.net is the provider to go with - highly recommended. You'll be glad you signed up with them.

Curisin

What exactly are they responsible for and how much support do they provide during the process?

Jokalens

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.
Nice vps solutions you'll find at Scalahosting.com and also QHoster.com - The quality of the hosting is very good, i would recommend this host to other webmasters.