What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for US Dedicated server

Jokalens

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I've seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Any info on GTHost.com server hosting solutions in US?

Thank you.

Accounts from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Whenever you need fast, reliable, web hosting, these hosts are the one stop shops for all of your web hosting needs. Have an issue? Their tech support will resolve your problem or answer your questions quickly.

Cibolens

Very pleased that I stumbled on to GTHost.com server hosting. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues.
Try getting a response from the big hosting providers… lol. That's why I chose them. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

Netrokesso

Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. GTHost.com web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Dzenmed

Very good web hosting. Great prices and great reliability. I just recently moved over to GTHost.com instant server and immediately my script gave me trouble.
The customer support helped me and solved the trouble. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. Thumbs up!

Hedforns

Absolutely and totally impressed on all fronts. GTHost.com instant server hosting can be trusted.
Great package and pricing, superb support and incredibly quick responses to any queries. If I could give 11 out of 10 I would do so without hesitation. Many thanks!

Peterson

Servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.