What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for HD video hosting

Jokalens

Hi,
I need a HD video hosting server. Need Huge traffic but it will be good if they have good Hardware.
What are your views on hostnamaste.com budget server hosting solutions? Can I trust them? What host is better?
Please suggests.
Thanks.

Servers from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and inexpensive.
They make their services very easy for the average internet user to setup and maintain a website. Tech staff is always helpful and quick to respond to your needs.

Cibolens

I started with hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
The servers have never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics.

Hedforns

Once you experience the quality and professionalism of hostnamaste.com you would not go anywhere else for your webhosting! No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).