What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for e-ssd hosting

Jokalens

Hi guys, I am looking for web hosting specifically for a website of mine.
My website is currently taking up 30 GB of space, and I'd like to have SSD hosting as well. The location of the server should be in the US.
The budget is around $10 per month tops.
Any info on centohost.com or hostnamaste.com web hosts?
So which specific provider/plan would you recommend for this?

Netrokesso

I've been with hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS for over 6 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained, and had support when I needed web site development skills beyond my ability. A place to host any kind of web site... Good job!

Dzenmed

The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with NetShop ISP VPS hosting is their Customer support.
The friendly and timely manner aside, this is even more impressive when I have built and administer this site from Norway. First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up.

Cibolens

I've told several friends already about Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS. Great host!
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Hedforns

While I was searching the net, I've found a good option to order web hosting solution for my new Joomla project. Recommend centohost.com decent web host to all of webmasters and newbies. I use their VPS server I must say I'm impressed with this hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Recommended.

Last edited: