What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For a Finland VPS / Windows Server

Conecca

Hello guys
I'm looking for a VPS provider on a Finland node that is using Windows Server for a Good Price I can go Up to 40 euro / month
anyone know where I can find it ?

Thanks in advance

Jokalens

I must say that Exmasters.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

GiGaPros

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

Cibolens

I've never in my life had so much technical support. Hostingsource.com is reliable option to deal with. Like their SSD VPS plans.
The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers comes first and money comes later.

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted.
Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Ferioana

I must say that Exmasters.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

Hostforweb Inc

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

Chenwellon

Have a look at plans from hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net.
Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.
If I am looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are the servers physically located? Am I given a choice in location?