What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Euro Dedicated server

Netrokesso

Hi,

Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Any info on QHoster.com and Cloudarion.com server hossting solutions in Europe?
Thank you.

Jokalens

It's good cheap hosting. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
QHoster.com accepts Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller payments. Highly recommend this host!

Hedforns

I'd recommend cloudarion.com to anyone who is looking for a new host! Never ever had any downtime that I could document. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.